More New Homes in North County San Diego
Looking to purchase one of the many new homes in North County San Diego? You will be delighted to know that new homes are still being built throughout North County. New homes offer a variety of benefits over previously owned homes including the ability to customize your home and fewer home repairs. Here are two more new home communities in North County.
Palo Verde at the Foothills by Brookfield
Brookfield is a leading builder in San Diego County with homes in residential communities all over Southern California. One of their newest home communities in North County San Diego is located in the coastal city of Carlsbad. Palo Verde at the Foothills in Carlsbad is the final selection of homes in the Foothills master planned community located between El Camino Real and College Blvd along Cannon. Brookfield is hosting a grand opening of their model homes on November 2nd. If you are looking to buy a new home in Carlsbad, you won’t want to miss it.
New Home Features:
- Elegant One and Two Story New Single-Family Detached Homes
- Approx.1,989- 3,725 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 Baths
- Featuring First Floor Bedroom Suites, Chef Inspired Kitchens with Large Islands, and Walk-in Closets
- 2-Car Garages plus Storage
- From the $700,000s to $800,000s
- (888) 413-1909
- Visit Brookfield Residential online
Laurel Pointe by Pulte Homes
Pulte Homes is in the very beginning build phase of the Laurel Pointe housing community which will be located on the corner of Bobier and Melrose Ave. This new home community in Vista, which is currently under construction, will be ready in February 2014. Laurel Pointe is being built adjacent to the popular Vista Sports Park. Home owners will have access and an exclusive entrance to the walking trails, playground, massive multi-use sports field and three baseball fields located within the sports park.
New Home and Community Features:
- Gated community
- 1 Single-story & 4 2-Story detached floorplans
- Approximately 2,586-3,576 sq. feet
- Dedicated walking path to Vista Sports Park
- From the 600,000’s
- To be added to the interest list call (800) 664-3088
- Or visit Pulte Homes online http://www.pulte.com/communities/CA/vista/LaurelPointe/209232/index1.aspx#.UmxIC_msgRR
What new home communities in North County are worth a visit?