Located on the Award Winning Aviara Golf Course, home of the Kia Classic LPGA Tournament Argyle Steakhouse has been a favorite amongst San Diegans and visitors alike for nearly 25 years
The Award Winning Steakhouse proudly serves local, organic, sustainable ingredients masterfully prepared to accompany the finest cuts of California Natural Prime Beef, American and Japanese Wagyu.
The Argyle also offers lunch, featuring light California specialties; including pasta, fresh seafood, and a variety of salads and sandwiches. An à la carte Saturday and Sunday brunch is a favorite among locals, serving our take on breakfast.
- Parking – private lot, complimentary parking
- Payment Options – AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Dress Code – business casual
- Private Dining Room – Serving groups up to 40 guests in our Library Room, with special menu’s customized by Chef Joran Bouwman. Start with cocktails on our Terrace overlooking the Batiquitos Lagoon. Contact Beth Almario, 760-603-6907 or email to email@example.com
- Join us at the Argyle Steakhouse Lounge for Happy Hour 3:00pm to 6:00pm daily and indulge in the handcrafted selected cocktails, local brews, wine and small plates.