The coastal setting, which gets credit for this Encinitas golf course never having a frost delay, is only a short part of the story at Encinitas Ranch. The Southern California golf course layout is appreciated by golfers of all abilities.With five sets of tees, open fairways, and few bunkers, everyone has a chance to post their low score when they play Encinitas Ranch.
The front nine in particular is known for being exceptionally forgiving to overly optimistic shot attempts, but this Encinitas golf course never punishes you. After you make the turn, the fun really begins as elevation changes present exciting new challenges.
Complementing Encinitas Ranch Golf Course is the clubhouse and the Ranch Grill restaurant. Its 6,000 square feet are home to a full bar and café that serves a delicious menu. The clubhouse expands into an adjoining outdoor patio with ocean views and a charming stone fireplace to create an ideal venue for golf course weddings, banquets, and other special events.
- Extended driving range featuring grass and artificial turf.
- Indoor/outdoor Ranch Grill clubhouse restaurant with superb menu, charming fireplace and ocean views
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest golf equipment and golf apparel
- Golf instruction and Golf clinics offered by PGA & LPGA Professionals
- Home of the JC Golf School, offering PGA & LPGA Professional instruction tailored to meet each student’s individual goals
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- For water conservation, on-site weather station measures daily ET (evapotranspiration) and high tech moisture meters on greens provide exact green watering needs.
- Greens, Fairways and Tees: 100% reclaimed water.