There are the well-known golfing Meccas on your bucket list that you would be happy to play just once, and then there are those with a unique charm that keep you coming back from your first lesson all the way through to your golden years. As home to former and current PGA professionals, the 27-hole executive Oaks North Golf Course is a gem well known to San Diego golfers, who welcome its shorter yardage, excellent maintenance, and professional service.
Oaks North Golf Course is easily walkable, and the fairways are wide and forgiving. The greens will test your putting, not your patience. All in all, this golf course offers championship level service and facilities at more affordable prices.
- Complete practice facilities, including driving range, putting green and chipping area.
- Complete Golf Pro Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel.
- Instruction and Golf Clinics offered by PGA Professionals.
- Beginner and Junior Golf Lesson programs and Golf Clinics offered year-round.
- Tournament Services with dedicated outing coordinator on site.
- For water conservation, on-site weather station measures daily ET (evapotranspiration) and high tech moisture meters on greens provide exact green watering needs.
- Greens: 100% potable water; Fairways and Tees: 100% salty well water.
- Regular: $50
- S. Cal Resident: $38
- JC Player Club: $28
- Twilight: $26
- Regular: $53
- S. Cal Resident: $42
- JC Player Club: $32
- Twilight: $ 27