If you’re a craft beer fan or just like fun events, then you don’t want to miss out on this one taking place in Carlsbad. There will be at least 34 craft breweries present, 68+ of the best craft beers to taste, along with live music, entertainment, great people, and fantastic food vendors to balance out the beers 😉
- When: September 9, 2018
- Address: Holiday Park 3400 Pio Pico Dr. Carlsbad, California 92008
- Time: Beer Tasting from 12-4pm | Event officially ends at 4:30pm
- General Admission: $50
- Designated Driver Admission: $10
- PROMO CODE: Save $5 OFF each general admission ticket purchase with promo code: YNC
- Buy Tickets
- Please note: ALL ATTENDEES, including designated drivers, will be carded at the gate and must be over the age of 21 to enter the Brewfest. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 WILL BE ADMITTED. This includes children, toddlers, and infants. No refunds will be issued to patrons under the age of 21 attempting to enter the festival.
Local parking is very limited so here are some options to consider:
- Carpool with beer buddies. Make sure one person is your designated driver (we have discounted tickets for them).
- We are bike-friendly, with plenty of room to lock your bike up.
- Take the Coaster and then walk or ride your bike over.
- Use Uber (Code: YourNorthCounty) or Lyft (Code: CBREW for up to $50 credit)
With this many great beers:
- It’s hard to keep all these tasty brews in stock for the entire afternoon, so come early to avoid missing out on the Best of the Fest.
- Selections may be limited at times.
- There are no refunds for unused tickets.
- If we are out of your favorite beer, it’s most likely because one of your beer buddies drank it!