Easter Egg Hunt San Diego North County 2017 (Guide)
What’s Easter without the competition of running across a grassy field and swooping up as many colored plastic eggs as possible before the kid next to you grabs theirs? That’s pretty far from the original meaning of Easter, but it might be one of the most common Easter memories for many children that have grown up and now need to provide the same tradition for their own kids.
So put on those adorable pastel outfits and hop on over to one of these fun Easter Egg hunts. North County has an assortment of Easter activities to choose from whether you’re in the mood for an Easter Egg hunt, a visit to see the Easter bunny or a glow-in-the-dark Easter activity.
(Del Mar to Oceanside)
Eggstravaganza Spring Festival
Carlsbad’s largest egg hunt features the Egg Scramble activity where kids race to collect candy-filled eggs among several other fun activities, including face painting, crafts, soak the bunny, cookie decorating, fun zones, and more. This event also highlights the Carlsbad Parks & Recreation summer camps with demonstrations and activities that children can participate in. Wrist bands and activity cards are required for some of the activities and can be purchased presale or at the event.
- Poinsettia Park, 6600 Hidden Valley Park
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Price: $6
- More information
Easter Egg Hunt Festival
The City of Encinitas Easter Egg Hunt Festival will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Encinitas Community Park. This free event features arts and crafts, entertainment, prizes, jump houses, face painting, pictures with the bunny (for a fee) and of course, eggs!
- Encinitas Community Park, 425 Santa Fe Drive, Encinitas , California 92024
- Approximate Hunt Times:
- Under 2: 10:15am
- 3 year olds: 10:45
- 4-5 year olds: 11:15am
- 6-7 year olds: 11:45am
- 8-9 year olds: 12:15pm
- More Information
Annual City of Oceanside Easter Egg Hunt
Hunt will begin promptly at 10 a.m. and is free for children ages 3-11. Families are encouraged to come early. There will be lots of candy, prizes, a magic show and of course, a special guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The public is invited to this free event. Free parking is available.
Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
Come share in the celebration of the season with an array of Easter festivities for the entire family.
- 5951 Linea del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe
- Easter Egg Hunt: ages 2-5 11:00 a.m. – ages 6-10 12:00 p.m.
- Brunch: $95 Adults | $30 kids (12 & under) | includes non-alcoholic beverages | doesn’t include tax & gratuity
- Click here for more information: Website, hours, phone number, etc.
Casa Del Q’ero – Easter Spring Festival
Q’ero is hosting an Easter Sunday Spring Festival from 10:30-4:00. Offering: Outdoor cooking stations |dessert bar | live music | Easter egg Hunt
Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar
- 5480 Grand Pacific Dr, Carlsbad
- All brunch guests are invited to join our annual Easter Egg Hunt on our Pacific Lawn. The Easter Bunny will join us for this fun event and will be available to pictures at our Photo Booth.
- Make reservations for brunch: 760.827.2500
- EASTER EGG HUNT & PHOTO BOOTH | ALL AGES | 1:00PM
- 1 Ponto Rd, Carlsbad
- Easter Egg Hunt Times: 11:10 a.m. + 11:50 a.m. + 12:40 p.m.
- Arts & Crafts + Meet Mr. Bunny: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Easter egg hunts beginning at 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. for tiny tots and 12:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. for big kids.
Our 2nd annual egg hunt will be held in the L’Auberge Ampitheater from 9-9:30 am with seashell dyeing to follow until noon.
- 1540 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar
El Camino Country Club
- 3202 Vista Way, Oceanside
- 10:00 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m.
(Rancho Bernardo to Escondido)
2017 Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Brengle Terrace Park, Vista
- Saturday, April 15, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Holiday Egg Hunt
At 10:15 a.m. when the breakfast service closes shop, toddlers through 5th graders are invited to the community Holiday Egg Hunt. Hidden eggs will reveal great prizes once they are uncovered, captured and opened up. The eggs will be well hidden by the bunny himself! Come early to have your picture taken with Peter Cottontail, create free craft projects, and enjoy carnival games and party jumps. Bring a bag or basket for each child. There is a special prize for every child who hunts. Kids & parents — bring your baskets to gather the eggs.
2017 Easter Egg Hunt
Create spring masterpieces with free arts and crafts; bounce and slide your way through the popular Fun Zone; take your picture with Benny and Bonnie Bunny; and then there’s everyone’s favorite – the Egg Hunt! Don your bunny ears and grab your baskets; you won’t want to miss a second!
- Community Park, 13094 Civic Center Drive, Poway, CA 92064
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
[CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ADDITIONS!]