Whether you make New Year’s resolutions or not, you probably agree that focusing on getting in shape and creating healthier habits is something worth thinking about come January.
New studios promising transformation and change have been popping up across San Diego for years, but in early 2015, a new type of studio is opening in Solana Beach, meant to help those of you:
- Who are overworked and over connected.
- Who are athletes seeking a competitive advantage with the willpower and desire to achieve even more!
- Who are seeking relief from pain.
- Who are realizing that it’s time to kick the habits, break the cycles.
- Who just need a good night’s sleep for once!
- Who are searching for an inner spark, to recapture imagination, inspiration and artistic motivations.
- Who are seeking inner peace through deeper meditation.
Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? I know I was curious when I first heard about the sleep deprivation tanks and wanted to learn more about the science behind the new Float Studio that is making its way to SoCal for the first time.
Floating is the most relaxing thing you’ll experience for your body and mind.
Habitual clients and advocates of sensory deprivation will tell you that the longer you float the better it gets and the more your body rebuilds.
In the Isolation Tank, there is no need to fight gravity or deal with sensory input, allowing your body to reallocate that energy. Some people float to relieve stress, significantly reduce anxiety, some to eliminate chronic pain, others fight addiction and all experience true relaxation, allowing muscles to fully release and expedite recovery.
If floating in an isolation tank sounds like something you, or someone you love, make sure to take advantage of their Grand Opening special. Their offer can be found on the home page of their website or on the Float North County Facebook page. They plan to open in mid to late January so be sure to follow them on social media to get the latest updates and learn more about when you can schedule your first appointment.
Float North County
- Address: 991 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Suite D Solana Beach, CA, 92075
- Phone: (877) 548 – 9021
- Website: www.floatnorthcounty.com