On the five Saturday nights that lead up to Halloween, Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights transform the Legoland California Resort into a kid-friendly, spooktacular extravaganza! The whole park is immersed in the experience. Expect to find: Trick O’ Treat Stations, dance parties, photo ops, stage shows, and so much more! Geared for 12 and under, the party is fun for the whole family!
Saturday nights from the end of September – the end of October.
- September 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28
- (Ticket holders allowed into the park at 4pm)
Legoland is located in Carlsbad, just East of Hwy 5.
- Early Bird Tickets are $55 Valid for night-time only admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium, plus entry to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights. (If you decide to upgrade your ticket to an Annual Membership you have 30 days in which to apply the price of that ticket toward membership.)
- Merlin Members receive a discount on Brick-Or-Treat Nights: $8 (9/30 or 10/28) and $18 (10/7, 10/14, 10/21). Premium Merlin Annual Pass, Ambassador and Ambassador Resort Members include free Brick-or-Treat Party Nights admission as part of the Annual Pass benefit.
- If you already have an admission ticket to LEGOLAND California, you can add the event to your ticket at Guest Services for $25. (If you do not have a Brick-Or-Treat ticket you will need to exit the park at 5pm)
- Cars: $18
- Campers/RVs: $25
- Motorcycles: $5
- Preferred Parking: $25
- Handicap and L2 Charging Stations available
Tip: Skip Preferred Parking. Even the furthest space is not too bad of a walk.
Party “Nights” start when the sun goes down! A little busier than normal fall days, Brick-Or-Treat is less about the rides and more about the experience. Geared for ages 12 and under, plan your visit around trick o’ treating, dance parties and unique stage shows. That way you’re guaranteed to get the most out of these fun Halloween nights!
Heart Lake City Fall Festival:
- BOOgrass Band: Every hour a bluegrass band takes center stage and provides down-home entertainment!
- LEGO Pumpkin Patch Building Activity
- LEGO Friends: At 5 pm and 9 pm meet the LEGO Friends and make crafts together!
Fun Town Stage:
- Midnight Monster Jam: In this stage show you get to boogie down with the Monster Boo Crew before they have to return to their spooky storybook!
Courtyard Theater Stage:
- Boo Crew Welcome: 5:45
- Curse of the Hallowmeanie: Every hour Jester Funny Bones leads this slapstick comedy show, filled with kooky characters and crazy costumes.
- The Witchettes: In between the Curse of the Hallowmeanie shows, make sure to stay for the Witchettes! These witches dance and sing to all your Halloween favorites.
- Mad Marty Monster Machine: Every hour watch Mad Marty create mayhem with his Monster Machine!
- Monster Training: Between shows, the BOO Crew needs participants to teach them how to be really scary!
- There are several Treat Stations throughout the park. Find candy, granola bars, and lego exclusives. (Some stations have extra long lines, there are enough stations around the park that you can skip a few if you have younger children.)
Mini-Land Stage Costume Contest:
- For ages 12 and under the Mini-Land Costume Contest is separated into three categories: Group (includes older contestants), Lego Themed and Creative.
- Registration begins at 4 pm (and ends 15 min before each category).
- Even if you don’t join the competition, the contest is a sight to be seen. Some contestants plan all year for this night!
- The prizes are always generous and include: Legoland Hotel stays, Legoland tickets and various Lego prizes.
Pop Badge Challenge:
- A Halloween Scavenger Hunt, complete all the tasks and collect all three Halloween Pop Badges (while supplies last).
- An intergalactic dance party that goes on all night! Alien DJs and party favors make this a great stop for the whole family!
Intermixed with the activities you’ll find lots of Halloween details. Huge LEGO pumpkins, roaming entertainers, photo backdrops, and surprises in hidden corners. Enjoy the shows and trick o’ treating, but make sure to explore and have lots of Halloween fun!
- Download the Legoland Mobile App which features: an interactive map, ride wait times, daily entertainment guide, ride information with height requirements and much more!
- Bring a Minifigure to Trade:
- Throughout the park, you’ll find display cases of Minifigures waiting to be traded, or look at the name tag of any Lego Model Citizen and just ask to trade!
- Bring Snacks and Water!
- There are lots of great restaurant options, but snacks are great for the little ones, especially if waiting in line!
- Use Rider Switch.
- If you have little ones that are too small parents can still enjoy the ride. Inform the attendant, and both parents can have a turn. Also, if you have multiple children, ask if there are Model Citizens that can accompany them on rides – that way everyone can ride together!
- Utilize Package-Pickup! Each retail outlet has Lego Sets unique to that area’s theme. Any retail item bought can be transferred and held at the Beginning of the park until the end of the day!
- Get an Unlimited Digital Photo Pass. Includes your pictures from Rides and Character Meet and Greets (Single Day $34.99/Annual $49.99).
- Bring Cash. Carnival Games are scattered throughout the park.
Other helpful links:
What is your favorite way to spend Halloween?
Photo Credit: Legoland.com