There are dozens of North County restaurants to choose from when searching for a place to celebrate with your significant other.
Check out these Valentine’s Day Dinner Menus in North County this year and be sure to reserve a table soon.
updated: February 5, 2017 – 12:14 p.m.
- Fleming’s Steak House: Celebrate Valentine’s Day all week at Fleming’s from February 10 – February 19. Enjoy a 3-course dinner featuring a Filet Mignon paired with your choice of New Zealand Salmon or an Australian Lobster Tail.
- CUCINA Enoteca: Prix fixe menu available at this popular North County restaurant with fresh menu items and a stunning dining room.
- Amaya at The Grand Del Mar: Enjoy a four-course tasting menu with tables open from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm. $155 per person or $195 with wine pairings.
- Coastal Kitchen – Hilton Del Mar: Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner at Hilton Del Mar, home of coastalKITCHEN. Three Course Prix Fixe Candlelit Dinner for $50 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- Il Fornaio: Celebrate your loved one with Il Fornaio! They will be offering their regular dinner menu & a special menu inspired by the region of Umbria, the birthplace of St.Valentine!
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: You’ll LOVE Valentine’s Day at Ruth’s Chris! Treat your valentine to a 6 oz Filet & Twin Lobster Tails for $48.95. Ruth’s Chris is extending their Valentine’s dinner to include the weekend. Come in and enjoy a lovely dinner from Saturday, February 11 to Tuesday, February 14.
- Sbicca: Enjoy a special Dinner, Lunch or Brunch on Valentines Weekend. They will be featuring a special Valentines Dinner menu on Saturday 2/14 and chef specials all weekend!
- Shimbashi Izakaya: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic dinner with ocean views at Shimbashi. Special menu for two ($58) is available from 2/12 – 2/16.
- Solace & The Moonlight Lounge: They’re featuring a limited house menu and a 3 course prix fixe. Reservations are for the upstairs and downstairs dining room.
- Vigilucci’s Trattoria Italiana: Our executive chef team has a love for creating beautiful food using quality ingredients. Indulge in the authentic flavors of one of our signature dishes or select a three course prix fixe menu that includes a Prosecco Toast. Linger for a drink by the piano bar after dinner. Buon San Valentino!
- Casa del Q’ero (Cardiff): Want to try something a little more exotic? How about Peruvian? Both Q’ero locations in Cardiff and Encinitas will be serving a special prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day.
- Argyle Steakhouse: Reserve your table for a memorable three-course dinner offering with options and wine pairings.
- Buca di Beppo: Enjoy a family style meal with your loved one for a true Italian, romantic dinner.
- Chandler’s – Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa
Chef Teri McIllwain and her culinary team have prepared a romantic 3 course dinner for this special day. $70 per person or $105 with wine pairings and glass of bubbly.
- Fresco Trattoria & Bar: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Fresco with their delicious menu and Valentine’s Day special.
- Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar – Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa: Spoil your loved one with a romantic evening, superb food, and a beautiful ocean view! They will be offering a pre-fixed 3 course menu for Valentine’s Day.
- Vigilucci’s Cucina Italiana: [UPDATE] That’s Amore! Vigilucci’s Cucina is so romantic with it’s gorgeous Italian lighting and fresh classic updates to the dining room and bar. The executive chef team has a love for creating beautiful food. Indulge in the authentic flavors of one of their signature dishes or select a three course prix fize menu that includes a Prosecco Toast.
- Vigilucci’s Seafood & Steakhouse: [UPDATE] The Pacific Ocean will be the backdrop of your Valentine’s Day. Executive Chef Dana will prepare exceptional seasonal specials and offer an a la carte menu. Indulge in the authentic flavors of one of their signature dishes or select a three course prix fixe menu. Buon San Valentino and Buon Appetito!
- Vivace – Park Hyatt Aviara: Join us in Vivace for a special 4-course romantic Valentine’s dinner accompanied by live musician Wolf Marshall as he serenades the evening.
- 608: The newest hot spot to hit Oceanside is 608 and you will definitely be wowed this Valentine’s Day. They’re special menu is available from 4pm-close (9pm). Regular menu is also available. Price is $45 for the 4 course.
- Masters Kitchen and Cocktail: The Masters Kitchen and Cocktail’s team is celebrating Valentine’s Day from February 10 – 14 with drink and dinner specials. Their menu is sure to make guests fall in love, and at $25 per person, it won’t break the bank, either. Dinner specials include: Pan roasted Scottish salmon, organic kale, ginger-kissed spaghetti squash and baby vegetables with blood orange gastrique. Just to sweeten the evening, order a bottle of Italian Prosecco served with a side of house made Rhubarb liqueur for only $40.
- 333 Pacific: 333 is hosting a Valentine’s Day 3 Course dinner plus a Chef’s amuse $59.95. Entrees will include favorites such as Roasted Sea Bass and Filet Mignon. Regular menu will not be served.
- Vintana: Treat your Valentine to a 3-course menu at Vintana in the Centre at Lexus Escondido. Try Chef Deborah Scott’s classics, such as Everything Crusted Ahi Tuna or Herb Marinated Brick Chicken. Don’t forget something sweet – Key Lime Tart or Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes for dessert! Valentine’s Day menu is priced at $59.95 per person.
- California Pizza Kitchen: CPK is ready for Valentine’s Day with the ‘Sweet Deal for Two’ promotion, which includes a shared appetizer, two entrées, and a delectable dessert for two from a pre-selected menu for the candy-coated price of just $35!! You can also toast your loved one with a bottle of wine specially priced at $25 from Feb. 10-14. Selections include Mionetto Prosecco Brut, M. Chapoutier “Belleruche” Rosé, Clos du Bois Chardonnay, Francis Ford Coppola Bianco Pinot Grigio, Mark West Pinot Noir and Santa Julia “Organica” Cabernet Sauvignon.
Rancho Santa Fe
- Mille Fleurs: They are offering a prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day only for $115 per person.
- AVANT: Live music and a three-course meal with dinner menu items such as Chilled Northwest Oysters, Pan Seared Skate Wing and Braised Beef Cheeks. $75 per person or $110 with wine pairing.
- French Market Grille: Celebrate with a 3-course dinner menu created for this special occasion.